Monday, December 6, 2021

Tuesday Post 393c

 Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Tuesday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4172 (ha, I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often! XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after watching the 6pm bulletin for the 131ST time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • After Kim arrived and gave me fifteen more minutes, I used the pot :P for one more tinkle, we got me kitted and then I headed over to the bathroom to brush teeth (Ela enjoyed her 2nd consecutive morning's break from having to hold the toothbrush) and sat briefly over the loo for just one tinkle until I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable and headed out to the gobbling :P table.
  • After pouring myself one mug of water, I sat down for breakfast, which was one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), one slice of toast decorated with avocado (PIG mum just smears it over the bread but Kim cuts each slice elegantly XD) and sprinkled with a little salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Kim's passenger seat, and she tootles me off to Underwood Marketplace for walkies and grocery shopping. Since PIG mum ordered I walk around for like forty minutes first, Kim parked @ the very back and I crossed like two roads before making it inside!
  • We grab a TROLLEY FROM wOOLIES BEFORE TAKING A SEAT @ THE FOOD COURT. aWW, yESHI'S SO SWEET: SHE SAW ME COMING, IMMEDIATELY WIPED AN EMPTY TABLE AND PULLED OUT A CHAIR FOR ME! Sorry, shrieking, whoops! >< XD
  • After Kim and I had sat and poked @ our mobiles for like thirty minutes, we bought sushi (me for arvo tea, her for lunch) for Sushi Masters and she tootled me home.
  • After turning the alarm off, I took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud. Actually, just like yesterday I was all finished after 11% but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off and calling Kim back.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's read by Sharyn Ghidella) for the 131ST time:Pilkington (heard), Balme, Gyte, Lavin, Whop, Aitken,  Hogan, D'Ath, Dry, Tease, Mancini, Otello (first name), Ribarich, Bronish, Drivas, Roderic (first name), Rees, Vincent, Hannay, Kingsun, Blyth, Frewen, Littleproud, Border, Heathwood, Bissell, Ahearn, Flory, Masley (heard), Lester, Psaki, Abetz, Canavan, Leonie (first name), Halis (first name), Sharp, Cummins, Buttler, Billings, Swepson (heard), Labuschagne (heard), Kafusi (heard), Brimson, Djokovich, Sarina (first name), Andaloro, Kaeding and Giblin. 1AUD = 70USc. Pat Welsh read the sports report and  Tony Auden read the weather report from Burleigh. Brisbane was 20-28 today..Mt. Gravatt toms: 20-30. Sunrise 4:44am sunset 6:35pm

No comments: