Thursday, December 23, 2021

Friday Post 396

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2121 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "God's Indescribable Gift"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'The Best Gift Ever!'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Prince Of Peace' and fifthly, the spam count for the week's forty-four. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like the past few days, nature didn't call until 6:10am, and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually, nature calls every hour after that initial pot :P trip but happiness today was snoring soundly with Uber all the way until dearest dad very thoughtfully silently walks along the hallway and unpops the lock leading into the garage before waking again for the pot. :P
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, I happily snore for another hour, waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room and hit me with the eye goo and then going back out again and awaiting Amy's arrival @ 9am.
  • When Amy arrives, she remembers to knock, say good morning and ask fifteen more minutes? Uber nods @ her and she smartly leaves. When she comes back fifteen minutes later, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Ela enjoys her third consecutive instance of not having to hold the toothbrush, score!
  • One hour left, so kinda briefly:
  • Had breakfast, did a number two and then went out with Amy to Calamvale Central for walkies, grocery shopping and pork salad roll buying before sitting and having like thirty minutes to poke @ our mobiles; I passed another two levels of like Candy Ceush Jelly Saga!
  • Got home, turned alarm off and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Amy who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Amy flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Amy rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, Amy returned to clean the bathroom and I quickly scrawled her out a Christmas card; PIG mum rifled through the pantry and found her some edible gift she'd gotten from ALDI.
  • Lunch was my delicious pork salad roll and one mug of green tea; @ exactly 2pm I signed Amy off with my thanks, byes and Merry Christmas!
  • Lunch finished, I used the loo for one tinkle. PIG mum's already nagged me once about getting off, but I'm not budging until I've used up the entirety of my most important two hours of the day online!
  • Toms: it's CHRISTMAS! All I know for certain's that we're attending church for Christmas day; PIG mum DEMANDS we attend church every Christmas? Since BCAC's not holding a Christmas service, we'll attend the one @ Redeemer.
  • Haven't got any plans for the rest of the day ... Anna tried suggesting having yum cha with Uncle Slam's mum but I'm like please no! Think dad's invited them over to our place for arvo tea instead.
  • Hopefully bbl after service tonight, but if not, wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: