Monday, December 6, 2021

Tuesday Post 393b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 452 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Peace To Those With Whom He Is Pleased' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'How To Discover Your Vision (4)' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-THREE MINUTES online after I get home from seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 13TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Oops there was a lil lbl @ 12:35am but luckily since my monthlies are happening now I've got a pair of pull-up pants on; I just sat upright and caught that lil lbl in the pad part of the pants and mother didn't notice this morning! XD
  • So, nature didn't call until 6:10; after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Usually nature calls every hour after that initial pot :P trip but today happiness was sleeping soundly until dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before awaking again.
  • After dearest dad had kissed me bye, retucked me into bed and left for his hard day's work, I happily snored for about another hour, waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to git me with the eyegoo and toss me a pair of knickers to put on before going back out and awaiting for Kim's arrival @ 9am.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: