Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sunday Post 394b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 2468. Lol, nice number! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Sunday?

  • Once my most important two hours of the day were up, I rang Aunty Lai and chatted with her for 8:44. Then I started emailing out my XMas Greetings!
  • When nature calls, I use the loo for one tinkle. Unfortunately, PIG mum intercepts me on my way back to the computer and I haveta let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< 
  • Back inside, I was ready for arvo tea but instead had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me on five rounds of Clock Yourself (colours). Arghg, didn't I already say I HATES standing practice! ><
  • But all finished and me seated munching some delicious mango and drinking one delicious mug of chai with milk before dearest dad got home, meaning PIG mum didn't get the chance to show him how much power she's got over me, ha. XD
  • Then I took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 12% but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for calling PIG mum back.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: