Friday, December 17, 2021

Friday Post 395d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3643 (see? Told you I'd pass 3.5 grand! XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now 105. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continue mailing out my XMas Greetings.
  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: some new carer's minding me from 10am till 2pm; I met her @ the CODA Christmas party two days ago! She says she can take me to the shopping centre for walkies; wonder if dad'll lemme visit Calamvale Central?
  • Will shower around 12:30pm coz I don't get 4-6pm support anymore. 
  • Dad says there isn't any table tennis happening toms; I'm looking forward to spending my most important two hours online and then reading, because it's only Saturdays that I can spend a blessed three hours reading now!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a lovely weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: