Thursday, December 30, 2021

Thursday Post 397d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight!  With a final, final plodding total of 3978, final, final events for Thursday?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued composing my special blog post.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  •  It's the last day for 2021!Toms Vicki's minding me 9am till 1pm. PIG mum says I can buy a yummy pork salad roll for lunch @ Calamvale Central, yay! 
  • We're invited back to the Choi residence @ 3:30pm for arvo tea; dad apparently says Uncle Ching's offering French toast! Unsure how long we're staying there, though.
  • But around 9pm toms night I'm gonna make my annual hike upstairs to my original bedroom and flop onto my bed! I've asked PIG mum please to clear it, coz she's used my bed like her study table and covered it with files but she refuses to! Huh, I'm planning to just sweep everything onto the floor and lie down. >< *sigh*
  • Then I'll come back downstairs and bash out my 2021 reflections. Gonna stay up to welcome in the new year! Think ABC hosts the fireworks?
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week (and year!) toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: