Friday, December 24, 2021

Saturday Post 396c

 Good afternoon and potentially one last greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 852, since I've still not left the house yet today! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Around 12:30pm the parents summoned me over for lunch. Unfortunately, 'twas disappointing: Christmas lunch was one bowl of boiled soupy pasta with lots soup carrot, lotsa soup potato, one slice of tasteless soup beef and one slice of tasteless soup chicken, but without sauce?
  • I helped prepare the cake mix for awhile, using the electric mixer until I got bored and returned online. XD Wonder will PIG mum get me to help decorate the cake with her?
  • Will shower this arvo before heading off to Uncle Ching's place! Isn't dad sweet? He's already saved me a mouthful of rice coz Uncle Ching's firing up the barbie tonight!
  • So maybe bbl, but if not, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: