Saturday, December 11, 2021

Sunday Post 394

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've beewn hard @ work plodding 1564 steps (ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Why Jesus Came'; thirdly, TWFT     topics 'Coping With Crises (2)' fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Hereos, Tyrants And Jesus' and fifthly, the spam count for the week's already thirty-nine. Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 18TH consecutive awesome sleep last night!! Nature didn't call until 5:10am (I think one of my most favourite thing's about Summer's how early the Sun rises!) and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •   Usually nature calls every hour after that initial pot :P trip, but today happiness was snoring soundly all the way until PIG mum began her noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 6:50am before waking to use the pot :P again. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit m with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing but the bra strap, before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • Whoops, almost outta time, so just briefly:
  • had breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and Fiona Mok gave me a lift to the Lung residence for our last SG Bible study for the year! Janice led from Hebrews chapter thirteen and five students attended.
  • Joined ESS; sang everything for worship plus the harmony for two songs.
  • Speaker today was Reverend cHRIS WITH THE 3RD SERMON FROM HIS aDVENT - sorry, shrieking! >< series.
  • Had lunch @ Maccas (Happy Meal for me; filet-o-fish medium meal for him) with dearest dad.
  • Got home, used loo once and popped online.
  • Will try ring Aunty Lai after my most important two hours of the day are up and then continue sending around my XMas Greetings!
  • Dad had better take PIG mum and me out for dinner tonight and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • After I've used up my most important two hours of the day I'll try ring Aunty Lai, since I clean forgot to last night. XD
  • Then I'd better start sending around my XMas Greetings!
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-1; think I'm going to Underwood MarketPlace for my Santa photo! Fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a sushi roll for arvo tea afterwards.
  • Hopefully don't have any more appointments toms arvo, but fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm  news bulletin for the 132ND time and read the book club novel for one hour!
    Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^


     news for the 

No comments: