Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Wednesday Post 394c

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4052. Sweet, second consecutive day that I'm over four grand¬ Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Saw Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Not seeing him next week but have forgotten why.
  • Had lunch " home and then saw Jacky for my second-last physio session for the year. Physio today: standing tossing and catching tennis ball @ window for Era, lat rows (three sets of twelve) and lat pulls (three sets of twelve). Hallelujah, just one more session next week and I'm DONE with blasted physio for the year!! :D
  • Nisha minded me from 4pm till 6pm. I showered, played Candy-Crush type games for thirty minutes (passed two more levels of Candy Crush Soda) and then attended choir practice online. Nisha left " 6pm; she's not back until same time next week.
  • Less than fifteen minutes left, so just very briefly:
  • Dinner with the parents tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok and like one mouthful of yummy chicken. 
  • Used loo once more " 9pm.
  • Toms: Karina's minding me like 7:30am till 3:30pm.
  • 1st Christmas party for today: the final GCCW! Must remember to bring Stan's book back!
  • Meeting Pastor Grace for lunch " C Cafe
  • Kim's taking me to our book club Christmas party " Kath's place! Kath told me Kim can drop me off; that way, I'll get more pizza! XD
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little's better than none " all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: