Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Tuesday Post 395b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3922; secondly, Joni's devotional tropic's 'At The Breast Of The Lord' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "God's Compass" but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWO MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • For lunch, Kim feeds me one tuna in tomato and onion sandwich with one slice of cheese cut into four triangles and one cup of chai without milk.
  • After Kim leaves @ 2:15pm, I boot up the computer before climbing into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootles me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. When we arrive, I give her the Christmas card and present immediately, lest I forget! XD
  • I used the loo once and lay down for a comfy massage; PIG mum spent the entire time yapping desperately @ Aunty Ann. XD
  • After getting home, I munch my sushi for arvo tea and happily read Grass For His Pillow for one hour, finishing pg. 250 @ 4:52pm and finishing pg. 275 @ 5:24pm.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: