Sunday, December 19, 2021

Monday Post 395b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2697. See, told you I'd crack 2.5 grand! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd started my most important two hours of the day online, I got off the computer and headed to the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum could she please feed me the sushi roll Kim had bought for me earlier today?
  • With that came literally one drop of soya sauce and one mug of green tea.
  • Happiness was reading Grass For His Pillow for just over one hour; today I reached pg. 222 @ 4:10 and reached pg. 225 @ 4:16.
  • One more loo trip for me before I returned online.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 133RD time: Bavas, Gollschewski, Palaszczuk, Kitt, Colahan, Madgwick, Kearsley, Innes (first name), Willox, Pullar, Watterson (heard), Aldens (heard), Portlock, Tomasi, Leavers (pronounced Lava), Dunbar, Hare, Greer, Fauci, Sneesby, Genovese, Marin, Clooney (heard), Krista (first name), Lindner, Furner, Savage, Lawson, Brady (heard) and Root (heard), Starc (heard), Butler (heard), Stokes (heard), Woakes (heard), Labuschagne (heard), Stekeetee, Postecoglou, Muling, Woods (heard), Daly and Gottlieb. 1AUD = 70.97USc.Michael Someone read the sports report and Alex Someone read the weather report from South Bank. Brisbane was 22-33 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 21-31. Sunrise 4:49am Sunset 6:43pm

No comments: