Sunday, December 26, 2021

Sunday Post 396e

 Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2151 (ha, I'm over two grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Day After'; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Timely Resolution' and fourthly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now just five. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Not only did PIG mum pass me one yummy banana (which Era immediately peeled and chomped before PIG mum decided she wanted poor Ela to gleefully force me to eat it XD), she even made me one delicious mug of vanilla chai with milk and then left me alone to happily read Grass For His Pillow for one hour!
  • Very shortly after I returned online, PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland and said go shower.
  • So a nice warm shower for me today - I washed and rinsed my own hair. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was actually all done after only 9%, but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off and calling PIG mum back.
  • After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra straps needed doing, Elf's AFO straps needed tying and both laces needed doing. Even worse: since the next two days are makeup public holidays, I'll not get any support for showering again until Wednesday. >< *sigh*
  • After I dried the loo seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • When the parents said dinnertime, I used the loo for one more tinkle and climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • Originally, dad had planned to take us to somewhere like Capalaba for fish and chips, but the place was closed since it's Boxing Day today! Instead, the parents found some Pizza Hut takeaway; PIG mum was disgruntled coz they charged public holiday surcharge. I was disgruntled coz the person carving up the pizza wasn't any good; the four slices I had were tiny! Like, one bite in and I'd already reached the crust. >< *sigh*
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Christmas present unwrapping time! :D I got not one, not two, but THREE POM POM pens! :D
  • Toms: dunno? Makeup public holiday, so no support for me. >< *sigh* Perhaps expect a super-pissy plodding total; I may just stay in bed with Uber until 5:45pm and then get up to watch the 6pm news. XD
  • Hope everyone has a smashing week ahead! Me, it'll be my second (and final ><) week of annual holiday from blasted physio ...
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, today I managed FIVE posts! That doesn't usually happen Sundays! XD Oh, maybe since it's Christmas holidays now?

No comments: