Sunday, December 19, 2021

Sunday Post 395d

 Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3528 (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Remembered In Prayer'; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'His Purpose For You' and fourthly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now fifteen. Righteo, just very briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • When Kim arrived @ 3pm, I showered and then we set off to New Farm for the Christmas concert!
  • Our first stop, however, was to buy us each a chicken kebab from somewhere along Logan Road.
  • After the concert, Eileen gave me this AMAZING MINION peanut cushion and Cath gave me some book called Boy Swallows Universe!
  • Had dinner @ Ho Lin Wah tonight.
  • Came home, used loo for one tinkle and popped online.
  • Toms: Kim's minding me from 9:15am till 1pm; she's taking me to Underwood MarketPlace to get my photo with Santa!
  • Don't think I've got anything else happening toms arvo; planning to spend my most important two hours of the day online, read for one hour and hopefully watch the 6pm bulletin for the 134TH time!
  • Oh: tomorrow's my first official day of HOLIDAYS!! :D
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: