Friday, February 15, 2019

Friday Post 295d


Potentially one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2075 (ha, I’m just over two grand XD) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week’s now thirteen. Anyways, potential final, final events for Friday?

  • Time to leave for Ray’s, I turned on the alarm then walked myself slowly and safely to the 4WD, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listened to 97.3FM all day and today, Era helped Ela stretch for twenty five minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helped rub Ela’s fingers for five minutes.
  • At Ray’s, I used the loo for one tinkle then lay down and got some acupuncture and massage from him. PIG mum was in her element, obviously, yapping unceasingly @ him; my sincerest thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.
  • Afterwards, I used the loo once more and left with ice cream! See, Ray and I have a deal: whenever his acupuncture needles draw BLOOD (I’m being melodramatic here; it’s just a drop XD) he owes me ice cream; last week, after he removed the needles, he then reached for a tissue and I mock-screeched @ him, “Did you make me BLEED??!!” He laughs, saying “Don’t worry; I’ll bring you ice cream next week.” He even gave PIG mum too, citing the hot weather! ‘Twas my favourite flavour too: cookies and cream! I thought ‘twas a mini magnum (I still remember Aunty Ranny brought one box over when she, B1, B2 and Uncle Wilbur came to visit me in the Mater Private back in 2009!) but when I looked @ the wrapper, ‘twas Bulla!
  • Before returning home, PIG mum and I went to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown; she to buy some cooking utensil from Daiso; me to buy a kaarage chicken roll from the Japanese food shop.
  • Back home, I did a stinky unspeakable.
  • After Kim arrived, I went over for my nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after like 13% but watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the water off. XD
  • Once I flipped the nice warm water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo was the yummy chicken sushi roll I’d bought earlier today plus one mug of yummy peppermint tea. Oh, one reason why I miss Darani: she’d gimme lotsa soya sauce whereas Kim gives me only a tiny amount, just like PIG mum does!
  • But happiness was reading the book club novel for one hour; today I reached page seventy-five @ 5:15pm. As for Kim, after she cleaned the bathroom she sat and very gently and very sporadically (I had to jerk Ela every time I reached a new paragraph before she’d brush Ela a few more strokes then stop again XD) massage Ela for just over one hour while poking away @ her smartphone.
  • After watching the sports report I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles then back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • I signed Kim off with my thanks and byes; she’s back next Thursday and taking me to With One Voice.
  • Well, I’d better go fill out the assessment for that second subject I’m doing for that cert sth in office admin. Fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: