Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sunday Post 263f


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2727. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over..
  • Huh, then I had to haul myself upstairs to get the iPad coz I wanted to Facetime Aunty Nga! 8sigh* Horrid PIG mum wouldn't get it. ><
  • Toms: Alyssa’s coming to give Ela OT around 10am.
  • Hopefully that means I can watch Seven’s morning news @ 11am!
  • Also hopefully PIG mum will microwave me some leftover rice for lunch toms!
  • Tina’s coming @ 12;30pm and coming with to hydro. Grr, I said I’d endure this month and next month of hydro for PIG mum but once it gets colder, I’m not gonna willingly participate! Like, I’ll not resist it, but I’m not gonna actively do anything! >< *sigh*
  • Tina leaves @ 3:30pm; hoping to read Bill Clinton’s memoirs for one hour then return online.
  • Who knows? I may even get the chance to watch the evening news bulletin too and not just the morning one! ;D
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five~ XD

No comments: