Saturday, February 9, 2019

Saturday Post 263d


Good evening again and one final greeting for Sunday! Em’s final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ only 942. Righteo, final, final events for Sunday?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle then back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Shame Kim isn’t coming to take me to ESS; wish Elisabeth didn’t make me attend WoV! My funding’s gone to Kim driving me there and back, when I’d much rather it be used for Kim helping me up then taking me to church! Sure, she always rocks off early yet still claims the full pay, but @ least she’s with me and I’m safe from falling! >< *sigh*
  • Fingers crossed I can have lunch out with my ESS peers, but fully resigned to just having a cheap lunch with the parents @ Maccas… *sigh*
  • Also dreading the stressful arvo PIG mum will doubtless subject me to… ><
  • Then alas, dunno if dad will take us out four our weekly family dinner/not! See, we did eat out with Royce’s extended family last night … *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: