Sunday, February 17, 2019

Sunday Post 264d


One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2799. Righteo, final, final events for Sunday?

  • Back home, I use the loo for one more tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Alas that PIG mum finishes her arvo nap around 4pm, gleefully and immediately forces me offline.
  • First, I haveta let her gleefully FORCE L me walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
  • Back inside, I then haveta let her gleefully force poor Ela feed me some yummy dragon fruit. I don’t really mind, coz I’m finally seated and can concentrate. That’s washed down with one yummy mug of peppermint tea.
  • That finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice warm shower for me today – I wash and rinse my own hair. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, then dry and rekit myself. PIG mum helps only with my bra strap, Elf’s AFO straps and both laces.
  • That done, I sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, also remembering to dry inside both ears.
  • Since dad’s showering, I return online briefly and use the loo for one more tinkle before he tootles us off to the Sunnybank Sports and Community Club for dinner.
  • As expected, two meals between three people, added to the fact that dad takes half a meal home for his lunch toms means I get piss little.. but on the bright side, I suddenly like pass like another seven levels of Candy Crush! Not that it’s anything to get excited about; I’ve only reached like level 231. XD
  • Back home, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Alyssa’s coming to give Ela one hour of OT from 10am till 11am, I think.
  • As long as she doesn’t come later than 10:30am I’m cool coz I’m hoping to watch Seven’s morning news!
  • Will doubtless have a boiled, bland and tasteless lunch with dad @ home.
  • Tina’s coming @ 12:30pm till 3:30pm and coming with to hydro. ><
  • But hopefully she’ll stay long enough that I can get showered, redressed and fed with arvo tea before she leaves @ 3:30!
  • Me, I’m planning to read for one hour then return online. Hopefully I can watch the 6pm news; it’s not often I get to watch two news bulletins in one day!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: