Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Wednesday Post 294d


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1590. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Dinner tonight was last night’s leftovers with lotsa rather icky bean sprouts. The annoying thing was PIG mum gleefully forcing poor Ela to hold onto that 0.9kg dumbbell and not allowing her to slip her thumb around, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup, after which I took my bowl over to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Tonight’s ice cream night; yay for that! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Kim’s taking me on my fortnightly shopping trip! Unfortunately, I’ve not had any luck finding someone to have lunch with me, meaning poor Kim will haveta only she’s like MSG intolerant … well, she knows where the bathrooms are should her tummy suddenly revolt. XD
  • Then fingers crossed dearest dad will take us out for dinner together toms night! Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^


No comments: