Friday, February 22, 2019

Saturday Post 265

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 635 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house today) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Be Confident In Who You Are'. Anyways, events for today?
  • Woo hoo, 8th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:35am, and after one pot :P trip I immediately tried falling back asleep again before PIG mum left for work @ 7:30am!
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:49, I lasted 6:19. Now, lemme play another game of Bejeweled lasting between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Sleep didn't come back before PIG mum began her a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 7:20am. Instead, I used the pot :P once more then spent the ten minutes till 7:30am beginning 
    a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After dearest dad had retucked the teddies and I back into bed and promised to stay quiet so that we could snore in peace, before falling back asleep I spend ten more minutes  continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • The teddies and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking twice more for the pot :P before Besta announces her arrival ten minutes late. Since she's often early, @ 9:45am I'd already spent ten minutes  finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Last week, Besta was five minutes late coz she was stuck waiting 2 the railway crossing; this morning she was ten minutes late for the same reason! When I jokingly ask will she be fifteen minutes late next week, she confidently replies, "No, because I'll set the alarm clock." XD
  • Besta gets me kitted then we head next door where I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her other break this week~
  • Now @ 3:56pm, I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:16. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually also played one more memorable game lasting 7.5 minutes!
  • After sitting over the loo for one more tinkle, I wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dad who's cooked eggs and ham and left me one whole sandwich; thanks also to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds some cheese for me. I also enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars and get to suck the teabag once. XD
  • While Besta tidies my bedroom then sits and massages ela for like eighty minutes while watching television, I eat breakfast and happily read for eighty-five minutes until midday. Today I finish pg. 333 @ 10;32am, reach pg. 350 @ 10:57am and finish pg. 375 @11:32am.
  • At midday I use the loo for another tinkle and Besta makes me another mug of white tea with two sugars. I try without success to reach Aunty Lai; instead, I read for another quart-hour then try ring Aunty Nga, only for Annie jie jie to tell me she's out! Oh well, reading for five more minutes, then~
  • At 12:30pm, I head into the bathroom and take my nice warm shower - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 23% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Besta who helps me dry my back and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Besta who helps me cream my back and Era) and have another tinkle. When Besta rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she's giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, lunch is one full bowl of the yummy fried rice Besta has cooked for me, plus my final mug of white tea with two sugars. I continue reading and finish the book @ 1:30pm! However, there's a long author's note after the story finishes, meaning I don't finish reading the entire thing till 1:39pm.
  • Before Besta leaves, I go and do a stinky unspeakable.
  • After publishing this post, I'll visit the loo once more than read for fifty more minutes; it's only Saturday that I get to spend a blissful three hours with my nose buried in a book`
  • Who knows? Maybe I'll even get to watch the 6pm news tonight!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Resigned to lunch with the parents then a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. *sigh*
  • But dad had better take us out for dinner together tonight! Anyways, hopefully bbl, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: