Monday, February 25, 2019

Tuesday Post 265

Good afternoon1 Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2425 steps and secondly, TWFT topic's "Don't Entertain Wrong Thoughts' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY MINUTES online after I get home from Toastmasters tonight!! *sigh* Anyways, just briefly, events for today?
  • Yay, awesome sleep ast night! Nature didn't call until 5:35am~
  • saw Vincent the physio for a torture session. physio today: stood entire session, bent to floor about eighteen times for Ela to touch object, reaching for both hands, leaning forward, ten wall pushups and standing on Erf's tippytoes for fifty seconds.
  • Went grocery shopping with PIG mum @ the Sunnybank Hills Coles.
  • Enjoyed half a lunch @ the Calamvale Chinese and BBQ restaurant; bumped into Reverend Lam and Aunty Christobel! Aunty Christobel tried giving PIG mum a chicken wing but PIG mum declined; when Reverend lam shouted me two prawn crackers PIG mum demanded some so I gave her half.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. PIG mum was obviously in her element, yapping unceasingly @ her. XD
  • Carol's here minding me now; we're hitting Toastmasters tonight! So fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy some dinner home from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADESA AGO! *sigh*
  • Toms: hopefully I'll get to watch the morning news!
  • Alas that PIG mum's already said she won't let Nicole take me out to see a movie but hopefully we can buy groceries together and I'll walk every aisle else I don't see how I'll pass one grand.
  • kim's taking me to choir toms night~
  • Then best of all, it's ice cream night toms night! like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

    P.S. Will still willingly hit the sack tonight despite not having the time to play my two regular games of Bejeweled, one lasting between five and six minutes and the other between six and seven minutes coz I've actually accomplished one lasting 7:29!

No comments: