Thursday, February 28, 2019

Friday Post 297d

Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3013 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm still owed FORTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after Kim minds me for two hours!! Righteo, continuing today's events?
  • The teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking hourly to use the pot :P until dearest dad to kiss me bye and retuck the teddies and I back into bed before leaving for his hard day's work.
  • More cuddling and snoring for the teddies and I, me waking about one hour later for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: