Friday, February 8, 2019

Saturday Post 263b




Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ only 719. Righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?

  • After spending my most important two hours of the day online, I used the loo for one tinkle then sat @ the gobbling :P table and munched my yummy chocolate custard bun for arvo tea. I also poured myself about one mug of milk.
  • Happiness was reading Bill Clintons’ memoirs for one more hour; it’s only Saturdays when I get to spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book~
  • One more tinkle for me before returning online.
  • Dad’s attending the Saturday church service now; presumably he’ll come home and microwave dinner for us~
  • So hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.A. At 5:28pm, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

No comments: