Friday, February 22, 2019

Saturday Post 265b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands 2 only 812. righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?
  • Once I published the previous post, I used the loo for one more tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table,  rising above his near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Thanks to Besta who'd cut up one pear for me; I grabbed the bowl from the fridge, a fork from the drawer than sat and ate it, also reading for fifty more minutes. Thanks to PIG mum who'd found me Bill Clinton's memoirs to continue reading; it's only Saturdays when I get to spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book~ Considering how much the cruel and unfaithful God has taken away from me, I'm determined never to let Him take away my love of reading, despite how bloody slowly I read now … *sigh*
  • Before returning online, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle, again 
    rising above his near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Guess I'll continue studying now; fingers crossed I get to watch Seven's news tonight!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Seven's 6pm news was read by Kay McGrath. All the interesting surnames I saw: Greenhalgh, Latchford, Larsen, Leeming, Berejiklian, Whitfeld, Coleridge, shadlow, Knapton, Hestrin, Turpin (heard), MacCallum, el-Araibi, Ridley, Musk (heard), Mercorella, Ponga, Pataya (heard), Devine (heard), du Plessis, de Knox, Renshaw (heard), Eckstein Earl, Cosgrove, Heathcote, Egan and Fowler. Pat Welsh read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather forecast. 20 - 29 for Mt. Gravatt toms. It's like the 2nd time this year I've gotten to watch the entire news bulletin1 :D

No comments: