Friday, February 22, 2019

Friday Post 296e

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2274 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now twenty-two. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above his near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms; expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I'm not going out. Besta's coming to mind me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim's not coming 4pm till 6pm.
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum'll help me bring the hard drive from the deceased upstairs computer down to the one where i'm now so I can reaccess all my lost files! Jason actually gave me instructions and sent me a photo; if PIG mum won't help, guess I'll haveta haul myself upstairs and try doing that myself. Fingers crossed I can; I've only had one session of physio since the computer died and I need to keep my lists! XD
  • As always, fingers crossed dad will take us out for dinner; it's always so dangerous to leave things till Sunday night … *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't normally happen Fridays~ XD

No comments: