Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Wednesday Post 295d


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1877 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s “God’s Peace’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! But just briefly (won’t have time to note things in detail tonight) last night’s events?

  • After staying online till 4:40pm, I went and took my quickest possible shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I headed out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, then @ 5:30pm left for Toastmasters with Carol.
  • We got the free parking and Mark (general evaluator) said my warmup was good but I forgot to give him a go! XD
  • We left after the first half coz I wanted to attend our final small group meeting before we started new ones next week! Dad compromised with me and said I could attend after the first half; Carol dropped me off @ Sarah’s place after stopping @ the Warrigal Square Woolies for my Happy Meal with an orange juice.
  • At 8:48pm, I’ve played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:06. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After using the loo once, I crashed on the comfy leather couch. Last night, we played some confusing word game.
  • When we left, Matt suddenly said, “Em, open your mouth.” Being obedient, I did without asking what for. Next, he holds a Tim Tam sideways in front of me! “Don’t bite my fingers off” was his next instruction. Lol, I wasn’t sure my mouth opened wide enough to fit a Tim Tam in sideways but I tried, and yes, it does! XD

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: