Thursday, February 21, 2019

Thursday Post 296c

Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2940 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Splash-overs Of Heaven'. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?
  • At 5:55pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Just when I was walking out into the garage to await Annie's arrival, she rang the doorbell! We hugged, I gave her the card I'd bought for her this morning and her bag of presents, then she tootled us off to Kokoro Japanese Kitchen @ Pinelands Plaza!
  • We both have awesome taste and ordered the same menu item: the chicken nanban. XD Annie didn't eat most of her rice (coz she says she tries not to eat carbs for dinner) and offered me her bowl; I could have fit that in without trouble but declined, knowing PIG mum was already bitching sth major about how I've eaten out twice this week. XD 
  • After dinner, I walked with Annie up to Coles, where she left me seated on this bench (thankfully with a backrest) and went inside to buy a bottle of Ajax.
  • Then we walked over to Excellent Cup! Originally I was dreading that place because from memory they've only got stools, but now they've got one table with four proper chairs that have backrests! The table was occupied by two ladies but Annie asked could they please spare a chair for me and they said yes, phew!
  • We ordered a tin of shaved ice with pudding and pearls! When the thing arrived, I asked Annie was she gonna get us two bowls or were we just gonna dig in with our spoons? She said, "If you don't mind, let's just share." Sure! Actually, we ate all the pudding and balls but actually left some plain ice leftover; Annie had finished earlier than me, saying I could finish the ice and I'd eaten all the remaining ice darkened with syrup then left the rest. XD
  • Back inside her car, Annie opened her card and presents then tootled me home. Hope she remembers to contact me for my birthday!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Think I'm only seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage in the early arvo.
  • Oh: must remember to ask Jason how sticking a USB into the old dead computer will enable me to recover all my documents.
  • Kim's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm coz she's not coming Saturday. 
  • Then fingers crossed dearest dad will take us out for dinner together toms night! It's always really dangerous when he leaves it till Sunday arvo … *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
  • Em. ^^ 

No comments: