Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Wednesday Post 297d

Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2098 but secondly and way more importantly, if I haveta let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm, I'm really still owed SIXTEEN MINUTES online!!! *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy pear and one cup of green tea.
  • While Natalie cleaned the bathroom then sat and gave Ela a long, long massage, I happily read Bill Clinton's memoirs for like 1.5 hours! Today I reached pg. 200 @ 3:20pm and pg. 225 @ 3:50pm.
  • Before she left I used the loo for two more tinkles then popped online waiting for Kim's arrival. 
  • Once Sparkless2 was in the boot, she tootled me to City Hall for choir practice.
  • Apart from singing tonight, we celebrated Trevor's birthday! We sang two Bee Gees songs for him (he actually came out and danced!) before singing our choir songs. Tonight we mainly focused on My Island Home.
  • Afterwards, there was cake and party food for Trevor! Hence why Kim only left three/five minutes early and not twenty coz we were all tucking into party food!
  • Back home, dinner was the usual boiled, bland and tasteless stuff that I've already forgotten. 'Twas slightly annoying that I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela hold onto the dumbbell but since I was seated and could fully concentrate, didn't protest.
  • Tonight's ice cream night, but since the parents have already both hit the sack guess I'll haveta wait until toms~
  • Actually, I feel like doing a number two tonight …
  • Toms: Kim's coming @ 8am and taking me to Garbo for GCCW!
  • Then she'll pick me back up and take me to Woka Woka Warrigal to meet the Lungs for lunch!
  • Kim will see me home and showered before leaving @ 2:30/3:30pm. The later, I think and hope!
  • Fingers crossed dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner tonight! but if he won't, once I've enjoyed my most important two hours of the day online, I'll not keep studying but instead pen my birthday wishlist coz that's due out March 1st which arrives Thursday!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: