Friday, February 15, 2019

Saturday Post 264


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 550 steps (because obviously, I’ve not left the house today) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Radical Commitment (2)’. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until PIG mum woke me up when she started a-THUMPING around upstairs this morning @ 7:15am and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 7:25am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • At 2:50pm I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:34. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 3:22pm, I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:22. That’s today’s quotas finished, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After PIG mum hit me with the eye goo before leaving for her morning’s work and dearest dad had retucked the teddies and I back into bed, promising to stay quiet so we could snore in peace, before falling back asleep I also spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking twice more for the pot :P before Besta announces arrival about seven minutes late. Turns out she’d been stuck waiting ages @ the railway crossing for trains to pass. Didn’t matter, I’d already spent a final ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Once I’ve used the pot :P for one more tinkle, Besta gets me kitted then we head over to the bathroom where I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her weekly break~
  • After brushing teeth, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :p table. Thanks to dearest dad who’s left me one ham and egg sandwich for breakfast; thanks also to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds one slice of cheese for me. I also enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars~ The biggest happiness, however, is getting to read for 1.25 hours! This morning, I reach pg. 100 @ 10:46am, pg. 111 @ 11:06am and pg. 125 @ 11:25am. As for Besta, after she tidies my room, she sits and gently massages Ela for exactly one hour while watching television.
  • At midday, Besta takes me to the loo for another tinkle and she makes me another mug of white tea with two sugars. Aunty Lai’s not home when I try ringing her; instead, I read for another quarter-hour before trying for Aunty Nga. Annie jie jie answers but says Aunty Nga’s either out/still sleeping!
  • Instead, I read till 12;30 then head into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I wash and rinse my own hair today. Just like yesterday, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Besta rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she’s doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when she’s giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, lunch is one full bowl of yummy fried rice plus my third and final mug of white tea with two sugars.
  • Before she leaves, I go and do a stinky unspeakable.
  • Tonight, the Slams and Aunty A are coming over for dinner; apparently today’s the Canto Valentine’s Day?
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Oh, the special thing’s that Bible Study’s starting for 2019!
  • Would love lunch with my ESS peers after service but resigned to a cheap lunch @ Maccas with the parents then a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. *sigh*
  • Only dad had better take us out for dinner together tonight!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: