Friday, February 22, 2019

Friday Post 296d

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2213 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'You Have His Attention'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • When Kim announced her arrival precisely @ 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I washed and rinsed my hair today. Like yesterday, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both legs and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea was one yummy pear and one yummy mug of peppermint tea. I also took the opportunity to sneak myself one small mug of full cream milk; that's the third I've managed this year! :D
  • But happiness was getting to read The Librarian Of Auschwitz for one hour and still watch the entire sports report~ Today I reached pg. 200 @ 4:57pm and pg. 225 2 4;41pm. As for Kim, after she cleaned the bathroom she very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for one hour while watching cooking videos.
  • After watching the sports report, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo once for two tinkles then back online, always rising above his near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Kim left @ 6pm after I signed her off with my thanks and byes; she's back next Wednesday and taking me to WOVB.
  • When the dearest dad got home from his hard day's work, reheated dinner and summoned me over, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above his near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, literally one sliver of soup meat, some hair (dunno what that black stringy stuff's called XD) and one yummy lil Chinese mushroom.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above his near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip 2 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the wewek, the final, final events for Friday plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: