Saturday, February 16, 2019

Saturday Post 264c


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 863 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Let Us Reason Together’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • Yup, I had awesome satisfaction watching all of Seven’s 6pm news! All of the interesting surnames I saw, plus the weather forecast for toms, are in the previous post. Halfway through the sports report, Uncle Slam tried to summon me over for dinner, but I told him to please start first and I’d join them once the news finishes. Instead, he gets dad, who also tries to order me over for dinner, but again I refuse. Finally, dad leaves in a huff, saying he’ll not take me out for dinner toms night, huh. If he’s gonna act like that, I’m gonna have lunch with ESS peoples and he can have lunch with PIG mum @ Maccas by himself! *sigh*
  •  But I stuck to my guns and once the news had finished, used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table for dinner, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Fancy dinner tonight! Think dad said today was like HK’s version of Valentine’s Day? Rice tonight, with lotsa yummy wombok (or some vegetable I’ve since forgotten XD), one yummy lil Chinese mushroom, one small slice of bean curd sheet and one delicious slice of BBQ duck.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Back to completing the second assessment for that cert I’m studying now. Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for Saturday plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: