Thursday, February 28, 2019

Friday Post 297b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 576 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, TWFT topic's 'You Must Have Integrity' and thirdly, the spam count for the week's twenty-one but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-ONE MINUTES online after I watch Seven's morning news!! Anyways, events for today?
  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down our road to start tipping bins and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 5:55am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • At 11:16am, I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:53. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD 
  • Seven's news was read out by Sally Bowrie. All the interesting surnames I saw: Leeming, Ciobo (heard), Squarey, Woiwod, Dolling, Napa, Cripps (heard), Maxwell (heard), Kyrgios and Cormann. Jim Wilson read the sport. 21-29 for Brisbane toms.

No comments: