Saturday, February 16, 2019

Saturday Post 264b


Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 711. Righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?

  • At 5:37pm, I’ve played one more memorable game of Bejeweled lasting 7:09. Right, promise I won’t play again until toms. XD
  • Once I’d enjoyed my most important two hours of the day online, I used the loo for one more tinkle then went to the gobbling :P table and ate some yummy pear for arvo tea. Thanks to PIG mum who’d cut up the pear for me, but she’d not gotten me a fork with which to eat the pear with! I was sorely tempted to just sit and eat the pear with my fingers but figured if PIG mum found out she’d be pissed, so went and got myself a fork.
  • It’s only Saturdays when I get to spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book~
  • Once I’d read for one more hour, I used the loo for one more tinkle then returned online.
  • Maybe I’ll even get to watch the news tonight! :D
  • So hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Seven's 6pm news is being read out by Kay McGrath; Pat Welsh read the sport. (21-31 for Brisbane toms).. All the interesting surnames I saw: Passmore, Farmer, Pickering (heard), Chumbley, Brace, Le Manis, Brumm, KozakZiman, Pritzker, Trump, Mullany,Kepitis, Titmus, Dow, Irving, Peterson, Brace, O'Leary Etherington and Malmstrom.

No comments: