Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sunday Post 263d


Good afternoon again! Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1961. Never fear, I’m certain I’ll have cracked two grand before the night’s out! XD Anyways, continuing events for Sunday?

  • After I published the previous post, I immediately continued writing my newest special blog post; a movie review of the new Dragon Ball movie I just saw!
  • When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, she immediately and gleefully booted me offline. Thus began a super-stressful arvo for me. *sigh*
  • First, I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
  • Back inside, I next had to let her gleefully force poor Ela feed me some dragon fruit. For the record, it’s not like I’m unaware of how Ela should be moving but alas, the message just gets lost going from my idiot brain to her. >< Besides, who am I to deny PIG mum the immense joy she so obviously derives from getting to boss me around and gimme orders, etc.? *sigh*





  • After drinking one cup of Chinese tea, I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • So a nice warm shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. Like yesterday and the day before, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, then after PIG mum dries my back, dry the rest of myself. With PIG mum, I never get creamed and as for getting rekitted, she helped only with my bra strap, Elf’s AFO and both shoelaces. Please note that what she helps me with, I’m not passive. I raise the arms, lift the leg and jam the shoe in.
  • I also lift the loo lid before sitting for one more tinkle, drying inside both ears, washing and drying Era then walking myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • After PIG mum’s finished showering, we’re going out for our weekly family dinner! Obviously, I’ll get piss little, but hey. XD
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: