Sunday, February 10, 2019

Monday Post 263d


Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1943. Oh, I’m certain I’ll have cracked two grand before the night’s out. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Once the news was over, I asked PIG mum lunchtime yet but she was still microwaving leftovers so I plopped online for myself for a lil while.
  • When lunch was called, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the loo for one tinkle before joining PIG mum @ the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Thanks to PIG mum who microwaved me some leftover rice! I didn’t get to eat any rice @ all yesterday and was feeling forlorn. XD That was with lotsa green beans (from dearest dad’s badminton mate) and some yummy leftover duck.
  • Lunch was washed down with one mug of Chinese tea after which I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • When Tina arrived and ‘twas time to head out, I walked out the Camry and climbed into the passenger seat. Tina climbed in also, and PIG mum tootled us off to the Runcorn pool. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my seatbelt both trips, we listened to some radio station … 98.9FM? And today, Ere helped Ela stretch for fifteen minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helped rub Ela’s fingers for four minutes.
  • Today Claire brought a Korean male student with her that grew up in Canada! I’ve already forgotten his name, but he was stocky. Think Claire said next week it’ll just be her.
  • Afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home and I headed into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After I flipped the nice warm water off, I got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was some yummy dragon fruit and one mug of peppermint tea. Alayna had brought over some paperwork for me to sign.
  • I walked her out when she left, then did a stinky unspeakable before returning online.
  • Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
  • But hopefully PIG mum’ll take me to the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant for half a lunch before I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage~
  • Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm and taking me to Toastmasters afterwards! But fingers crossed we finish early, coz tonight’s actually our final small group meeting before we start new ones like next month! Sarah said to just ring her when we’re leaving and see if they’ve finished yet; if they haven’t, she says the closest Maccas to her place’s the one @ Warrigal Square so I’ll just get my Happy Meal from there and get Carol to drop me off @ Sarah’s place before taking Sparkless2 back to my home and leaving.
  • Anyways, better go finish that unit of study PIG mum kindly printed out for me; hopefully bbl tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S.  Seven's 6pm news was read out by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher. All the interesting surnames I saw: McClymont, Ram, Jasinki, Farrow, Blowers, Spriggs, Reason, Ravn, Morrow, Fakhoury, Ridley, Wadley, Stajcic, Moss, Abate, Whitfeld, Crombie, Fifita, Cummins, Stoinis (heard), Hon, Azarenka (heard), Mullany, Obama, Tobin, Bassett, Casparney, Dry and Hartley. $1US equals  AUD70.94c. Shane Webcke read the sports report. Brisbane was 24-32 today. 22-34 for Mt. Gravatt toms but rainy. 

No comments: