Monday, February 11, 2019

Tuesday Post 263c


Good afternoon and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2263 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m really still owed TWENTY-ONE MINUTES online after I get back home from Toastmasters tonight!! >< *sigh* Righteo, just quickly probable final, final events for Tuesday?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 3:59pm, I lasted 5:22. Now, lemme finish one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sacxk tonight. XD
  • Did a stinky unspeakable this morning, then saw Vincent for a torture session. Physio today: stood entire session, bent @ least eleven timrd for Ela to touch and move object, ten wall pushups, reaching for both hands, turned one 360 and standing only on Erf's tippytoes for thirty straight seconds.
  • Went to Calamvale Central; played with PIG mum’s smartphone while she got a ten dollar haircut.
  • Had lunch @ the Coffee Club! Yummy flat grills~
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. PIG mum was in her element, incessantly yapping @ her; my grateful thanks to Aunty Ann who always replied and get the conversation flowing. Me, I was too happily relaxing under Aunty Ann’s firm ministrations to bother joining in. XD
  • Actually, doesn’t matter that I’ve not played one game of Bejeweled lasting in between six and seven minutes; I’ll still willingly hit the sack tonight coz I’ve just finished one game lasting 8:22!
  • Carol’s taking me to Toastmasters tonight; even better, dad’s given me permission to leave once the speeches are over and Carol will drive me to Sarah’s place for our breakup small group meeting!
  • Toms: think someone’s coming to mind me from 12:30pm till 3:30pm? Not sure what PIG mum’s got planned.
  • Kim’s coming @! Like 4pm to take me to WOVB. She’ll leave early too, the lucky thing.
  • Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night! Like I always say a very little’s better than none @ all! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^


No comments: