Thursday, February 28, 2019

Thursday Post 297d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1330. Righteo, final, final events for Wednesday?
  • I continue doing the typing speed tests and FINALLY achieve a second with 98% accuracy! Only the speed's so slow I'm too ashamed to report it. *sigh*
  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above his near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Think I'm only seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture in the early arvo. But hopefully I can watch Seven's morning news!
  • Seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage in the early arvo. Bet PIG mum simply can't WAIT to yap her head off @ him. XD
  • Then Kim's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm, coz she's not coming Saturday. Fingers crossed I'll get to read for one hour! Also fingers crossed she'll lemme drink a white tea with one sponful of honey, but even if she won't that's alright coz I'll get three from Besta on Saturday!
  • oh! Toms I may not get to spend the entirety of my most important two hours online because Autumn arrives tomorrow and my birthday wishlist's due! Actually, I'd better get started on it after I publish this post, so wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: