Thursday, February 28, 2019

Thursday Post 297b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1172. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • The teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking around one hour later to use the pot :P again, around about the same time PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo. While awaiting Kim's arrival to come help me up, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • When Kim announced her arrival about three minutes early, PIG mum let her in and yay, PIG popped her head in and said "Good morning, fifteen more minutes"! Daddy Bear was most pleased with her. XD
  • After fifteen minutes, Kim came back and we got me kitted, before I went next door and brushed teeth. Ela enjoyed a break from having to hold the toothbrush, yay~
  • Teeth brushed, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above his near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Thanks muchly to Kim who got a spoon for me and turned the television on; I enjoyed watching Sunrise for awhile while munching my two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix~
  • Now @ 5:55pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:06. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above his near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and 
    finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • That done, I wash and dry both hands, get into the Camry and Kim tootles me off to the Garbo library for GCCW!
  • I use the loo once there and Kim leaves early for her next job once I'm seated and she's gotten my money out. See, Boyd the treasurer was funny; the moment I'd entered the room and bid everyone good morning, he'd immediately started "Emm…" but I cut him off, saying, "Please don't nag me; I bought five dollars (yearly membership fee) for you!' XD
  • As usual, the meeting was fantastic. Thanks to Crystal who helped me once to the loo during the morning tea break. The disabled toilet was occupied, so I used the ambulant one in the normal ladies' bathroom. Coming out was funny, though: Crystal and I were walking back out to the meeting room when George also exited behind us, looking flustered. I asked him, "Are you okay, George?" Embarrassed, he replied, I accidentally walked into the wrong one!" Crystal cracks up, asking him, "When did you realise?" George replies, "Inside, this woman just LOOKED @ me, and suddenly I know!" I laugh, scolding him with my limited Chinese, "George, you are a MALE!" Crystal laughs and makes an excuse for him, 'He was thinking too hard about his writing." XD
  • I basically tuned out for the second half of the meeting; Ken was just discussing minutes/other boring stuff. Instead, I played Candy Crush and passed like another four levels! XD
  • Once GCCW ended, Kim picked me up, took me once more to the loo for one tinkle then drove me to Woka Woka to meet pastors Chris and Grace for lunch.
  • Aww I feel loved; the moment I sat down, the Cantonese-speaking waitress immediately brought over a creamy corn soup for me! Not only that, today Pastor Chris and Grace avoided the serving staff by using the self-order slips! Even though the waitress had to come back and clarify our order. XD
  • Once I finished my soup, I thanked Pastor Chris for being able to join me and his wife for lunch and asked him further about how to love God, when how He's treated me only prompts the opposite reaction. They said apart from praying and asking Him to bridge the gap also pray to Him to show me how to love Him? Pastor Grace really advocates seeing a professional counsellor (saying Dr. Lee has seen one too!) and when I explained to her I'd seen one twice but mother stopped the sessions when she decided I still 'thought wrong' (whatever that means) she said with her experience of seeing one after she suffered post-natal depression, you @ least need four/five sessions before you notice anything.
  • They actually left @ 1:40pm; Kim was just sitting outside waiting for me. She explained she'd decided she wouldn't disturb us when she came back @ 1:30pm and saw us still in deep discussion.
  • Anyways, she tootled us home, I turned the alarm off and went into the bathroom for my nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 14% but watered myself for one more tinkle first. XD
  • After I flipped the nice warm water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried era then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above his near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • I tootle online, while Kim cleans the bathroom and massages Ela gently and sporadically for about thirty minutes. phew, PIG mum gets home before Kim's shift finishes.
  • When Kim leaves, I use the loo for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above his near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • For arvo tea, PIG mum and I both have one of the lil chocolate muffins she baked recently plus one mug of green tea. The tea leaves were a present from Aunty Ann! Over that, PIG mum said she gave lotsa injections today.
  • When PIG mum went to cook herself lunch I happily continued reading Bill Clintons' memoirs for one hour, use the loo once more (finishing the mobile batteries XD) and returning online.
  • Toms: fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news!
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture in the early arvo; bet PIG mum simply can't WAIT to yap her head off @ him. XD Actually, he said sth about toms being the 100th time I've seen him and there might be chocolate/ice cream involved! :D XD
  • Kim's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm coz she's not coming Saturday.
  • Then fingers crossed dearest dad will take us out for dinner toms night! He's already refused to tonight, and it's so dangerous when he always till Sunday night before he does … *sigh*
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: