Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Wednesday Post 296d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1478. Righteo, final, final events for Wednesday?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay for that! Like I always say, a very little's better than none 2 all!
  • Toms: Kim's taking me out for my fortnightly shopping trip! She'll haveta eat lunch with me coz I've not had any luck finding someone to join me for lunch yet.
  • Then, excitement1 For the third time this year I'll get to have both lunch and dinner out, coz I'm having dinner with Annie to celebrate her 25th birthday! Think we're going to Excellent Kitchen; even better, Annie says wecan go to Excellent Cup for dessert! Hmm, two Excellents … perhaps I've muddled one up. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!Cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: