Sunday, February 17, 2019

Sunday Post 264c


Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2740 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s … strange; I haven’t got one in my inbox yet? Oh well, anyways, continuing today’s events?

·        Phew, I got to stay seated for worship today. Today I sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for two/three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*

·        Speaker today was Peter Rees from Compassion Australia. PIG mum told me that he spoke this morning during the Canto service too; Aunty Carol Yau translated for him.

·        Afterwards, I used the loo for one tinkle but didn’t have lunch with dad @ Maccas coz he was meeting his badminton pals elsewhere! Instead, PIG mum and I had lunch @ Rochedale Café!

·        Afterwards, we bought milk from the Rochedale IGA. Only it’s called Drakes now!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: