Monday, February 25, 2019

Monday Post 265d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2186. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • When Alyssa left, I used the loo for one more tinkle then popped online, happily watching Seven's morning news @ 11:30am.
  • Suddenly I've forgotten what lunch was! >< But hopefully PIG mum microwaved me some rice, coz I didn't have any @ all yesterday and was feeling out of sorts. XD
  • When Tina arrived, PIG mum told her hydro wasn't happening coz Claire's not available; instead, we sat and watched The Black Panther together and did you know? It only came out Jan last year!
  • Pity 'twas a long movie, meaning Tina didn't have time to see me rekitted before leaving, but I was smart: even before washing my hair, I asked Tina please to help me wash my back and Era first~ oh, and I sang 23% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, dried and rekitted myself. well, PIG mum only dried my back, did elf's AFO straps and tied both shoelaces, I did the rest myself.
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle and drying inside both ears, I washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back outside,  rising above his near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Arvo tea was the delicious bun PIG mum had lemme buy for arvo tea from the bakery outside the Warrigal quare Woolies; I think it's called Bread For You? (Keeping things brief coz it's already past 9:30)
  • Happiness was reading Bill Clinton's autobiography for one full hour before using the loo once more before returning online.
  • The other happiness was watching all of Seven's 6pm news bulletin!
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, one tasteless slice of soup meat and one tiny but delicious morsel of crumbed oven-baked fish.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I took my bowl over to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above his near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • At 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above his near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms; late morning torture session with Vincent the physio. >< *sigh*
  • But hopefully can get half a lunch from the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant before I'm seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage!
  • Carol's taking me to Toastmasters tonight, so fingers crossed I can buy some dinner back from Maccas, never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: