Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Wednesday Post 297c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2046 (ha, I'm just over two grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'In the Midst O A Busy Season' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-THREE MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm! Anyways, just briefly, events for today?
  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:35am~
  • Enjoyed watching Seven's morning news~
  • Natalie came and took me out shopping 2 the Warrigal Square Woolies; we walked every aisle~
  • Took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Natalie who kindly helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut~ I really enjoy these showers coz Natalie holds the showerhead over my back and keeps me warm while I wash~
  • I had one tinkle before Natalie flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. When Natalie rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: