Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Wednesday Post 297b

Heylo again, good afternoon and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1678 steps and secondly, TWFT topic's "You're Part Of The Family' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online after Kim gets me home tonight! Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 4:11, I lasted 6:10. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 4;25pm, I'm finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5;19. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: