Thursday, February 14, 2019

Friday Post 295c


Good afternoon! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ only 778 (still haven’t left the house yet). Righteo, continuing today’s events?



After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • At 12:56pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:15. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Ji Young arrives to gimme a session of physio. Lol, sessions with Vincent are thirty minutes long, sessions @ UQ are one long and today I discovered sessions with her are forty-five minutes long! She’s actually a massage therapist but since the exercises I’m doing with her are physio ones, I’m noting the therapy as being physio.
  • Now @ 1:12pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:23. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve actually played two more memorable games, one lasting 8;14 and the other 8:52!
  • After walking her out, I use the loo for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.



  • Yay for getting to watch Seven’s morning news~ Wonder why the computer airs it slower than the television? PIG mum was watching from the television; after the bulletin ended she was summoning me over for lunch but I was like, “Still watching the weather report, shh.”



  • Before lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.



  • Lunch was yummy but tasteless: yeung chun noodles with yummy BBQ chicken, some yummy Chinese mushroom and some of dearest dad’s home-grown beans. Would’ve tasted great had PIG mum poured oyster sauce into it, but hey.
  • Lunch was washed down with one cup of Chinese tea after which I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.



  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture soon.



  • Kim’s coming to mind me 4pm till 6pm, since she’s not coming toms.



  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim’s not coming 4pm till 6pm.



  • But the Slams and Aunty A are coming for dinner toms night!



  • So hopefully bbl this arvo, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!



Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: