Monday, February 18, 2019

Tuesday Post 264c

Heylo again and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2543 (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD) but TWENTY-THREE MINUTES online when I gethome from small group tonight!!secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed  online after I get back home from small group tonight!! *sigh* Anyways, just briefly, events for today?
  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am~
  • Torture session with Vincent. Physio today: stood entire session, bent to floor twenty-one times for Ela to touch object. Leaning forwards and to the left, reaching for both hands and standing only on Erf's tippy toes for like forty seconds.
  • Had lunch with PIG mum @ the Sunnybank Hills Coffee Club then walked over to Daiso and sat outside waiting while she went and bought herself a new pair of goggles.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. PIG mum enjoyed yapping unceasingly @ her while I enjoyed relaxing under her firm ministrations. 
  • Carol's here minding me now; PIG mum has gone to buy a new computer to replace the one I accidentally killed like two days ago. XD
  • Going to Sarah's place tonight for our welcome small group dinner!
  • Toms: will hopefully get to watch Seven's morning news before someone comes to mind me between 12:30pm/1pm and 3:30pm/4pm.
  • Kim's taking me for choir practice @ 4:30pm. She always earlier, hence why I leave PIG mum to sign her off for that shift.
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^
  • P.S. At 4:35pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:50. That'll haveta satisfy my playing requirements; hopefully PIG mum brings back a new computer really soon because the mouse attached to this computer's really slow! XD

No comments: