Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Thursday Post 296b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2109. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • At 4:18pm, I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:18. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 4;37pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:35. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually played two more noteworthy games, one lasting 8:27 and the other 9:21!
  • I don't fall back asleep before Kim announced her arrival about three minutes early; the funny thing was neither parent heard the doorbell nor the doorknock coz nobody came and let Kim inside! When she tried again several minutes later, I added Era to banging the wall; this time PIG mum heard and let her inside. Mostly I was pleased that Kim knocked, entered my room and said "Good morning Em, fifteen more minutes"!
  • When she came back, we got me kitted then I went over to the bathroom and brushed teeth; Ela enjoyed a break~
  • Teeth brushed, I sit for two tinkles over the loo, also fully leaning against the side rail and  continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Breakfast was two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Thanks muchly to Kim who turned on Sunrise for my viewing pleasure~ over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes 
    finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Come 9am, Kim and I set out for Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip! Kim was annoyed that we had to wait for a train to pass @ the level crossing but I told her not to be grumpy coz we'd not had to stop for a train several weeks now. XD
  • All the disabled spots outside the library were already taken, but Kim zoomed up one level and found a spot there. I used the loo once, grabbed Kylie Chan's Demon Child and happily read for about one hour, reaching pg. 150 @ 9:47am then pg. 175 @ 10:18am.
  • After posting an update onto Facebook, I used the loo once more then Kim and I began our shopping! First we duck into the Reject Shop and I buy a cute birthday card for Annie~
  • Next we grab a trolley and buy groceries from Woolies. Caitlin's not manning the self-serve checkouts, so I ask the guy who is where she's gone? the checkout dude replied left early, sick, so once Kim and I had bought everything from Woolies we sat down for a quick break and I left Caitlin a get well soon message on Facebook Messenger.
  • Afterwards, I hung onto the trolley and braced against the wall while Kim ducked into New York Baguette to buy me one sausage bun and one custard bun.
  • Our last stop before lunch was Coles to buy more groceries.
  • Lunch was @ Ho Lin Wah! Kim parked outside the Cheesecake Shop and I hiked over to the restaurant. We actually followed some couple in front of us; the waiter grabbed two menus and placed it on the table where the other couple were seated, but he didn't get any menus for Kim and I coz he recognised me and remembered that I couldn't read enough Canto to save my life! XD He just came over and said A meal's this and B meal's that; I just translated on the spot for Kim. XD She had the A set meal, yucky beef in black bean sauce with rice and a cold but weak HK-style coffee; I had the B set meal, yummy chicken with cream sauce and rice with a HK-style cold milk tea. 
  • After lunch, Kim tootled us home. I turned off the alarm then did a stinky unspeakable before taking a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I'd finished after singing 14% but watered myself for one more tinkle first. XD
  • I had one tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who helped me with my bra strap, Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces. Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the computer, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • I tootled online briefly while Kim cleaned the bathroom then sat to very gently and very sporadically massage Ela over thirty minutes.
  • She left precisely @ 3:30pm and will be back toms 4-6pm coz she's not coming Saturday.
  • for arvo tea, I let PIG mum nab half my yummy sausage bun; we both drank one mug of green tea.
  • Then I smuggled my mobile into the loo and played Candy Crush. XD
  • Going out with Annie tonight to celebrate her birthday; wow, it's only late Feb and that's already the third time I've been lucky enough to have both lunch and dinner out!
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Think I'm only seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage in the early arvo. Maybe I'll even get to watch the morning news, hoorah!
  • Then Kim's coming to mind me 4-6pm. Tighteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: