Monday, February 11, 2019

Tuesday Post 263b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 316 steps (coz obviously, I’ve not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic’s “That’s The Good News” but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY MINUTES MINUTES online after I get home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Aww, nature ended my awesome sleep streak @ 12:30am this morning when she called and demanded I use the pot. :P That’s okay, lucky I was over the pot :P when PIG mum randomly started a-THUMPING around; had that woken me and ruined my awesome sleep streak, I would’ve been really pissed! XD

Cheers,

Em. ^^


No comments: