Monday, February 4, 2019

Monday Post 262f


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2644 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Release My Grip’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • Started studying after publishing the previous post: turns out the first thing I’ve been set’s to read three pieces of legislation! How boring. XD
  • But I got let off having to open the door for Aunty A coz I was studying, score~
  • When dinner was called, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before joining the parents and Aunty A over @ the gobbling :P, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: lotsa yummy broccoli, two small Chinese mushrooms and a tiny bit of the delicious duck dearest dad prepared for toon leen farn!
  • Dinner tonight was spooned down with one bowl of soup. Dessert tonight was one lil slice of CNY cake from someone! Then I took my bowl over to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Back to reading legislation now. Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, I’ve already managed FIVE posts tonight and it’s not even Wednesday yet! XD

2717. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Finished reading the legislation and two forms attached to the first unit; was about to start the assessment when I realised I couldn’t click and type my answers! Emailed Alex; asked him am I supposed to print out the assessment, fill in, scan then send back? Methinks so, coz I vaguely recall seeing an ‘upload’ file somewhere.
  • At 9pm I went and did a stinky unspeakable.
  • Toms: I’m visiting the P.A. for my very overdue MRI! Poor Ela’s already wailing that she may haveta endure multiple needles; it’s not her fault that I’ve got super-wimpy veins that bolt with terror whenever anything sharp and pointy comes looking for them! XD
  • Carol’s meant to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; fingers crossed some neurosurgeon will be free to come reset my shunt and I can get home in time for her to supervise my shower! Hopefully I’ll get home by mid-afternoon but I remember one year I didn’t get home till 7:50pm! XD
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts; that’s even rarer than five! XD
P.P.S. Torture session with Vincent the bloody physio first @ 10:30am, argh.

No comments: