Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sunday Post 263e


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2551 (ha, I’m just over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘When Sorrows Come’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • Once PIG mum had finished her shower, I used the loo for one more tinkle, climbed into the 4WD and dad tootled us off for dinner @ the Sunnybank Sports And Community Club. My tummy mourned that she wouldn’t be getting any rice tonight, but I consoled her and said that hopefully PIG mum would microwave me some leftover rice for lunch toms. XD
  • Tonight we shared the chicken pizza and the lamb roast. The pizza was really pretty and I wanted to take a photo of it and share it onto Facebook, but the parents wouldn’t lemme! PIG mum sniped, “I’ve already had a church aunty ask me why do you keep sharing the same things on Facebook’ I’m not gonna let you do that again.” I asked which Aunty and was told Aunty Erica. Hmm, next time I have mobile access (prolly Tuesday night) I’ll Whatsapp Aunty Erica and find out what she meant.
  • Afterwards, dad tootled us home and I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl shortly after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events or tonight plus what’s happening Monday, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve already managed FIVE posts! That usually only happens Wednesdays! XD

No comments: