Friday, February 15, 2019

Friday Post 295e


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2268. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim’s not coming 4pm till 6pm. Looking forward to my three white teas with two sugars; fingers crossed I can read for a blessed three hours!
  • Toms night dad’s invited the Slams and Aunty A over for dinner; apparently it’s the HK version of Valentine’s Day toms?
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! That doesn’t usually happen Fridays! XD

No comments: