Friday, February 22, 2019

Friday Post 296c

Potentially one final greeting for Friday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2128 (see? Told you I'd pass two grand! XD). Righteo, potential final, final events for Friday?
  • PIG mum comes back to help with Elf's AFO straps )thought I'd better differentiate between PIG mum's help and the carer's help: the carer lifts Elf whereas PIG mum demands I lift Elf herself) before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two more tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and  continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Now @ 6:36pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:58. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I furthermore promise not to play again until toms, coz today I've actually played three more memorable games, one lasting 7:16, another lasting 7:27 and the third lasting 8:28! Lol, I really love this touchscreen computer PIG mum brought downstairs after I accidentally murdered the previous one. XD I've gonna lean really far forward in order to reach the screen but I know I won't face plant because even if I did, I'd just hit the keyboard. XD PIG mum must be glad I'm leaning forwards more. XD
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Breakfast is the yummy chocolate custard bun I'd bought with Kim yesterday, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water! Surprisingly, PIG mum also poured me one little glass of milk; guess she didn't want me sneaking a cup of full cream milk that was also in the fridge. XD Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Ji Young comes and gives me about one hour of rehab therapy. Ela works hard, I detest the standing part and she also gives my back, shoulder and top of the thighs a brief massage before she leaves, sweet!
  • I walk her out, use the loo for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • After happily watching Seven's morning news (all the interesting surnames, etc. can be found in the previous post), I walk myself slowly and safely once to the loo for another tinkle then over to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • For lunch I finish the last mouthful of the minion dim sims! Oh, there was like 23% chicken in them, plus a wee bit of carrot and cabbage, but they definitely tasted better for having the minions on the front packaging. XD Lunch was washed down with one cup of Chinese tea; I also sneakily read for fifteen minutes coz PIG mum was being unsociable and had gone over to the couch to eat lunch coz she wanted to watch YouTube. XD
  • Lunch was washed down with one mug of Chinese tea, after which I turned on the alarm and climbed into the 4WD. I thought she was driving me to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture but no, instead we went back to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown (where I was with Kim yesterday) to buy groceries from Coles. PIG mum also left me sitting outside Daiso while she went into the store and bought stuff.
  • Shopping done, she tootled me off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Of course, she was in her element, yapping unceasingly @ him; my grateful thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation flowing. XD
  • Afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home. Back inside, I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: